desperate quotes

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

CHARACTER QUOTES- EDIE BRITT

EDIE BRITT (NICOLETTE SHERIDAN)
Do you think you could stop by later and take a look at my pipes?"

"I am not going to apologize for having a healthy sex life."

"To Susan: "Wow, get a load of you! You look so pretty, I almost didn't recognise you."

"Oh, Tom. You've checked out my butt enough times to know that I don't eat pizza."

"To Susan: "Of course I believe in evil. I work in real estate".

"Your foreman said that you were on a date with a hottie. Evidently someone is in need of LASIK."

To Gabrielle: "You are as tall as my legs."

"What if you want to be a good friend, but you can't stand listening to people bitch?"

(To Susan while chasing her) "You can't outrun me, Mayer! I'm in the best shape of my life!!"

To Susan: "Mike doesn't even know who you are. I envy him."

"I should never buy lingerie when I'm horny, it's like buying groceries when you're hungry."

"Sex is like tennis. When you play an inferior opponent, the game will suffer."

No comments:

Which is most like you?